The Hitching Post difference: Dinner is ready in 20 minutes or LESS!
Bring a Santa Maria Style Steakhouse experience to your family's kitchen table in just minutes! There's no grilling necessary, and no thaw time! From freezer to plate in under 20 minutes. These are fully prepared meals, all you have to do is boil water, drop the boil-in-bag meal in, and dinner is served. Unless you want to cook...then order our premium raw Steaks or imported Lobster Tail.
The Hitching Post has been providing Santa Maria Style BBQ to Californians for the last 57 years. Now it is available Nationwide!! We are proud to share this Ostini Family tradition with all of you.
The Hitching Post quality, reputation and taste has earned us some mentions from these fine folks:
• Received the 2008 California BEEF BACKER award
• "This is the place to eat in Santa Barbara County, and the original Hitching Post is a Legend!" by William Stadiem, Mara Gibbs in there book: Everybody Eats There
• "The original Hitching Post was the first restaurant to bring Santa Maraia style BBQ indoors!" Gourmet Magazine
• "The Quintessential California 'Cue" Chili Pepper Magazine
• "Amazing Mail Order Steak!" Taste Grader.com
• "The meat of the Hitching Post seems to almost glow with the flavor of the fire" Concierge.com
• Named as Best Steak – The readers poll in the Santa Maria Sun
• Featured in the hit movie "Sideways"
Also Seen In: